Schoolgate is the online database we use for managing requests for support and communicating between RTLBs and schools. In Schoolgate are some excellent pictorial tutorials and videos to help you with various aspects of Schoolgate. To find these resources follow these steps.
1) Click on the Help tab at the right hand end of the Schoolgate Menu
2) Under Help on the left hand side are links to the Guides and videos
3) The Help Guides are arranged under various headings
4) Within these headings, the tutorials are organised into categories
5) For instance, under Login Help are found the following tutorials
6) Under RTLB Help Videos, there are a number of short helpful videos to give you an overview of the Schoolgate system.