Thank you for your interest in applying for the Resource Teacher of Learning and Behaviour (RTLB) position within Te Paeroa Cluster 34, South and East Christchurch. Following is a copy of the RTLB job description and person specification.
- Applications close 5pm, Friday 22nd November
- Shortlisting on Wednesday 27th - Friday 29th November
- Interviews to be conducted on Wednesday 4th December
- The starting date for the successful applicant January 30th 2020 (All Staff to attend Professional Learning & Development days on January 28th-29th 2020)
PLEASE USE THESE HEADINGS WHEN APPLYING FOR THE RTLB POSITION CLUSTER 34, Lead School: Mairehau Primary School.
- Position applied for
- Personal Details
> Contact telephone number
> Email address
> Gender: Male/Female/Diverse (EEO purposes only)
> Ethnic Identification: NZ Maori / NZ European / Other (EEO purposes only)
Attach evidence of current teacher registration and practising certificate.
- Previous teaching experience
> Classes taught and dates
- Non-paid experience
- Suitability for position
Please refer to the job description and person specification.
Please outline, in detail, your knowledge and use of te reo and tikanga Māori.
- Include your CV
Please include a digital copy of your CV in the application.
- Referees and Authority
Include the names and contact numbers of at least two referees in your CV. Please sign the attached authority giving Mairehau Primary School the authority to contact these referees (Privacy Act 1993 requirements).
- Conviction against the law
Please complete the attached form to indicate if you have or haven’t been convicted of any offences against the law other than a minor traffic offences. If YES, give details.
Please sign your application form to verify that the information is correct and that you understand it may be verified.
- Email the application to
- Your application will not be receipted unless specifically requested.
- No application received after 5pm, Friday 22nd November will be considered.